Sri Ramakrishna Polytechnic College
About the Department
The Three Year Civil Engineering Diploma Course was Started in the academic Year 2014.
Civil Engineers are an integral part of society. It is a professional engineering discipline that deals with the design, construction and maintenance of the naturally built environment. It is a very diverse profession offering Environmental, Geotechnical, Structural, Transport and Hydraulic Engineering. Due to its diversities there are a whole lot of things one can do in this field.
There are many branches of civil engineering - Architectural Engineering, Environmental Engineering ,Structural Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Municipal Or Urban Engineering, Coastal Engineering, Surveying, And Construction Engineering. Civil engineering is all about helping people and shaping the world. It’s the work that civil engineers do to make our lives much easier.
- Enable these leaders with fundamental engineering knowledge, a broad set of skills, and an inquisitive attitude
- To produce civil engineers of high caliber, technical skills and ethical values to serve the society and nation
- To impart knowledge centre in civil engineering education and entrepreneurship skills
- Inculcating the feeling of oneness and Service to Humanity, in the Minds of Students to Serve the Society Better.
Value Added Courses
- Surveying Lab
- Material Testing Lab
- Cad Lab
- Construction practice Lab
- Hydraulic Lab
- Computer applications in civil engineering Lab