Sri Ramakrishna Polytechnic College
A full fledged placement & Training cell is available to arrange placement and to give training for the students. The aim of the cell is to find “Right Job for the Right candidate”. We are moving towards the “EXCELLENCE IN CAREER GUIDANCE AND 100% PLACEMENT”. Training and Placement cell interacts with reputed organizations for arranging campus interviews for the placement of final year students. It makes efforts to send most of the students for in-plant training to enhance their technical ability and gain exposure in the practical world. Various activities are carried out to final year students to take up competitive examinations. The placement season runs through the course of the year commencing the last week of July through to March. Pre-Placement Talks are also conducted in this regard as per mutual convenience. Job offers, dates of interviews, selection of candidates etc. are announced through the Training & Placement Office
- Training in Aptitude & problem solving skills
- Spoken English Course for mediocre and Tamil medium students.
- Personality development programme Leadership and Motivation Skills
- Soft Skills Training (Creativity, Motivation, Leadership, Group Dynamics and Body Language, Team Building).
- Interview Skills and Mock Interview.
Special courses are conducted by the training experts in General Aptitude, Technical Aptitude, Group Discussion, Quantitative, Reasoning, etc. It functions under the supervision of a full time Training and Placement Officer. The number of students who have placed is continuously rising every year